Now hiring home HVAC installers in Winnipeg.
Working for Furnasman means loving what you do.
We work in a supportive team environment with competitive compensation.
Furnasman has been committed to providing reliable, and professional HVAC equipment across the Winnipeg area for over 80 years.
We’re proud of our history and excited for you to help shape our future.
We’re currently recruiting for installers and offering a signing bonus of up to $8,000, depending on experience & licenses.
- Ensure customers heating, ventilation, and air conditioning equipment meets or exceeds the Technical Standards & Safety Authority’s codes and municipal building codes and standards
- Follow all Energy Star installation processes and procedures
- Educate customers on proper care and maintenance and promote all various HVAC options
- Complete general and specific HVAC equipment inspections
- Maintain a clean, fully stocked vehicle
Education / Experience / Skills
- A minimum of 3 years recent HVAC installation experience with exposure to furnaces, central and ductless air conditioners, gas boilers, water heaters including tankless water heaters
- Valid Gas Fitter/Refrigeration License
- Valid Driver’s License with a clean record
- Clear criminal record
- Comfortable working from heights and using a ladder
- An accountable and responsible personality, delivering high customer satisfaction and has a positive, can-do attitude
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively within a team environment, completing the installation and commissioning of HVAC elements
- Strong customer service skills
- Must be flexible to work weekends, evenings and on call
At Furnasman, we expect a lot from our technicians. That’s why we’re committed to providing them with industry-leading benefits and compensation that help them improve their job skills, while providing for their families.
Some of the benefits include:
- Up to $8,000 signing bonus, based on experience & licenses
- Competitive compensation
- Additional incentive earnings available; no earning limits
- Excellent benefits package
- RRSP contributions
- Opportunity for growth
- Tool allowance
- Uniforms provided
- Apprenticeship opportunities
- Comprehensive health insurance plans
We thank all who apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Furnasman is an equal opportunity employer.