The best way to know if it’s time for a furnace repair or a replacement is to book a free in-home assessment. At your in-home assessment, our expert technicians will go over the pros and cons of each option based on your furnace and your needs. We never pressure you with sales pitches, so you can decide what’s best for your home.
24 Hour Furnace Repair for 20% Less
Furnace breakdowns don’t need to leave you freezing when you’ve got the guys in the green truck helping you save big bucks.
For a limited time this fall, Francis Heating & Air Conditioning is offering Hamilton, Burlington & surrounding area homeowners 20% off the cost of ALL furnace repair services near you.
Our certified home heating technicians are on call 24/7/365, with NO EXTRA charge for weekends, holidays, after-hours or emergency service.
With this limited time offer, you’ll enjoy 20% off:
- 24/7/365 residential service for furnace issues such as problems with heat pumps, pilot lights or ignition, clogged filters, lack of airflow, leaky ducts, mould, inaccurate thermostat, and more
- Emergency & last minute home appointments
- Certified experts with three decades of experience and G1, G2, 313A & 313D, 308A, ODP, Wardflex, and Supervisor Training Program & IHSA Health and Safety Education Program for Contractor Safety Essentials
Signs You Need a Furnace Repair
While furnace repair may be an inconvenience, the good news is that determining if your unit needs service is not a guessing game.
There are many common signs that something is wrong with your furnace:
- Uneven heating throughout different rooms in your home
- Loud, uncommon sounds coming from the furnace itself
- Thermostat functionality issues
- Difficulty heating your home effectively on the coldest days of the year
- Poor indoor air quality
- Changes in cycling patterns
Benefits of Furnace Repair
Aside from helping you keep warm & cozy again on an ice-cold winter’s day, furnace repair will also:
- Help your furnace last longer
- Improve your home’s air quality
- Save you money on buying a brand new furnace
- Ensure your furnace will keep up on future cold days
- Lower overall utility expenses thanks to increased efficiency
The Furnasman Difference
We know a thing or two about furnace repair. After all, Furnasman has been serving the Winnipeg area since 1939.
Our people are at the core of what we do. All our technicians receive extensive training to become Right Time™ certified and on-going mentorship.
We do everything possible to make our customers happy and it shows. The Better Business Bureau® has awarded us with Accredited Business status and an A+ rating.
We’ve been a Winnipeg-owned company since 1939. We know our community and we’re committed to providing you with the best service possible.
What Customers Say
“My father’s furnace stopped working late tonight. I called several 24 hr furnace repair places and got no response except for Furnasman Heating. They were quick to call back and even had a technician come out within an hour. The technician (Shaun) was able to diagnose the problem in a timely manner. Thank you for helping us! We will definitely recommend them to all of our friends and family.”
- Eddie C.
“Great and prompt service. Whenever there is a repair needed, Furnaceman is very prompt and professional. Never have had a complaint.”
- Lynette B.