Furnasman and Lennox Partner for the ‘Feel The Love’ Program
Lennox Industries and Furnasman Heating and Air Conditioning have partnered to provide free heating and cooling equipment to local deserving community members!
As part of the Feel The Love program, Lennox Industries & Furnasman Heating and Air Conditioning will come together to honour our neighbours and local heroes in need. In October, the deserving residents will receive their new heating and cooling equipment and installation free of charge.
Who can be nominated?
- Individuals and local organizations can nominate individuals or families in need of heating or cooling equipment.
- Recipients are selected based on a variety of criteria, including physical, mental or social disabilities, financial challenges or job loss. Military and community service are also key factors for choosing HVAC recipients.
- This year, Lennox is dedicating even more of its resources to benefit first responders and those keeping us safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Past nominees include community figures such as teachers, firefighters, volunteers, families facing hard times, veterans, senior citizens, people impacted by natural disasters and frontline workers during the pandemic.
How can I nominate someone?
- To nominate a deserving family or individual go to www.FeelTheLove.com and complete.
- Be sure to type in “Green Trucks” under dealer name!
- Nominations are open through August 31, 2021.
Over the past 12 years, Lennox and its dealers have supported deserving community members by completing over 1,500 free installations in deserving U.S. and Canadian homes. This year, with more than half (51%) of homeowners planning to spend more time inside their home in the coming months, indoor air quality is more important than ever. That’s why we were honoured to take part in providing consistently clean, perfect air to those in need.
The Furnasman Difference
Furnasman has been serving the Winnipeg area since 1939. Over the years we have become Winnipeg’s furnace installation experts.
We don’t just strive to make your home more comfortable, we guarantee it. Every job we do is backed by a We Respect You™ guarantee.
We stand behind our work and our people. All our technicians undergo background checks and extensive training to become Right Time™ certified.
We know that 70% of HVAC issues are due to improper installation. We committed to preventing these issues in the first place with expert furnace installation.
What Customers Say
“We had Furnasman install a new furnace for us a week ago and a small leak was detected by the inspector so Shaun from furnaceman came out to correct the problem. His friendly and very knowledgeable visit was extremely positive. He corrected the small problem very quickly and re-tested the entire gas line near the furnace for any other concerns. He answered without hesitation the few questions I had for him regarding our new unit. I will be asking for him personally when it comes time for an annual inspection and service.”
- Tim M.
“Our furnace was pretty much toast, I was advised by Hydro to replace it within the week. Kelly came to my home, took measurements, asked the right stuff and was so thorough in providing information and tips that I had absolutely no questions for him. He helped me to choose not only what we needed but what we could afford and filled out all the Hydro paperwork. Don and the other young man who came for the install were fantastic, they even swept up OUR mess from the floor! This team really made what could have been a nightmare turn out to be an easy and even pleasant experience. Thank you to the incredible team at Furnasman!”
- Mandy C.