Maintain a comfortable home interior with professional HVAC services conducted by the professional and experienced team at Furnasman Heating and Air Conditioning! Whether HVAC repairs, maintenance, or the installation of a brand-new unit, homeowners in West St Paul, Manitoba, can count on our certified HVAC technicians to get the job done right!
With years of experience in the industry, Furnasman Heating and Air Conditioning have what it takes to provide homeowners and customers with high-quality results they can count on. No matter the size or scope of the project at hand, you can rest assured knowing your home is in good hands!
Furnasman Heating and Air Conditioning is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year! That includes after-hours, weekends, and holidays at no additional cost to you! Furthermore, if you’re looking for a new HVAC system and want to save money on your new equipment, make sure to ask us about our assortment of available discounts and financing options!
Call and speak to one of our team members directly or use our online booking system to schedule your appointment or initial consultation with us! All consultation appointments include a complimentary new system purchase quote!
The most expensive component in an HVAC system varies depending on the system type and specific circumstances. However, the compressor is frequently one of the most costly parts of an HVAC system. For example, in air conditioning and heat pump systems, the compressor is an essential component of the overall heating and cooling process.
Essentially, compressors are in charge of pressurizing and circulating the refrigerant, which allows it to take in and release heat in order to cool the air. Ultimately, in order to keep your home’s HVAC system in tip-top shape and prevent damage to the compression components within these systems, it is essential that you schedule a yearly maintenance appointment with a professional technician.
When was the last time you had your home’s HVAC system properly maintained? If you can’t remember, or it’s been well over a year since your last appointment, please do not hesitate to reach out to the team at Furnasman Heating and Air Conditioning! Our team is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, including after-hours, weekends, and holidays at no additional cost!
Call and speak to one of our team members or use our online booking system to reserve your maintenance appointment in West St Paul, Manitoba, today! With Furnasman Heating and Air Conditioning, you can rest assured knowing we’ll have your HVAC and heating system all back up and running optimally for you in no time!
The average lifespan of your home’s HVAC system is dependent on several factors, such as the type of unit you have, how well it has been maintained throughout its lifetime, and the conditions under which it operates. Nonetheless, here is a closer look at the average service lives of different HVAC systems below:
· Furnaces have an average lifespan of 20 to 25 years.
· The average service life of an air conditioning system is 15 to 20 years.
· Heat pumps have an approximate service life of 15 to 20 years.
· Boilers have a life expectancy of 15 to 30 years or more.
· Ductless Mini-Split Systems have an average life expectancy of 15 to 20 years.
Regular service, proper installation, and usage habits can all have an impact on how long your HVAC system lasts. When deciding on repairs, replacements, or upgrades, it’s critical to consider both the current state of your system and how much it will cost you to maintain it as it is. In many cases, installing a new unit entirely helps save money in the long term, whereas in other circumstances, homeowners can get a couple more years of good use out of the current equipment.
As such, if you are unsure whether it is time to replace your home’s existing HVAC system or not, we suggest reaching out to a professional HVAC company in your area, such as the team at Furnasman Heating and Air Conditioning. Furnasman Heating and Air Conditioning is open 24/7, 365 days a year! That includes after-hours, weekends, and holidays at no extra charge! In addition, if you’re in the market for a new HVAC system and want to save money on your new appliances, make sure to inquire about our available discounts and financing options!
To schedule your appointment or initial consultation with us, please call and speak with one of our team members directly or use our secure, reliable online reservation system!
No, HVAC is more than just air conditioning! It includes a broader range of indoor comfort functions such as heating, cooling, and ventilation. Hence the abbreviation HVAC! An HVAC system’s components work together to control the temperature, humidity levels, overall air quality, and air circulation within your home throughout the entire year, regardless of what the weather is like outside. Here is a breakdown of the various aspects of HVAC:
· Air Conditioning: Cooling is an essential component of any HVAC system, especially during those hot summer months. Air conditioning systems get rid of heat from your indoor air to create a cooler atmosphere for you and your family.
· Ventilation: Ventilation aids in the maintenance of good indoor air quality by preventing the buildup of pollutants and allergens as it cycles air within your home to the outdoors and vice versa.
· Air Quality: HVAC systems contribute to indoor air quality by filtering out allergens, dust particles, pet dander, and other pollutants.
Overall, HVAC is an integrated system that combines heating, cooling, ventilation, and air quality control to create a pleasant and healthy home. While air conditioning is an essential part of residential HVAC, it is only one component of the larger system!
Like any other home appliance, your home’s HVAC system can become susceptible to damage when it is not taken care of correctly. As such, when regular maintenance is not conducted, here are some of the most common problems you may encounter:
· Filters that are clogged reduce efficiency and air quality.
· Temperature control is affected by incorrect settings or malfunctions.
· Leaks reduce cooling capacity and damage components.
· Faulty connections result in malfunctions or failure to start.
· Damage to the compressor has an impact on cooling/heating.
· Coils freeze when there is insufficient airflow or refrigerant.
· A clogged line leads to leaks and future harm.
· Inconsistent temperatures are caused by leaking ducts.
· Skipping maintenance reduces efficiency and lifespan.
· Heating issues are caused by a faulty ignition or pilot light.
· Airflow is hampered by blocked vents or duct obstructions.
· Problems with the blower reduce air circulation and comfort.
Do you believe there is something wrong with your home’s HVAC system? If the answer is yes, it is essential that you have your unit examined and repaired as soon as possible. Furnasman Heating and Air Conditioning is available 24/7/365 days a year, including after-hours, weekends, and holidays at no additional cost to you!
Call and speak to one of us directly or book your appointment in West St Paul, Manitoba using our online booking system!
“We had Furnasman install a new furnace for us a week ago and a small leak was detected by the inspector so Shaun came out to correct the problem. His friendly and very knowledgeable visit was extremely positive. He corrected the small problem very quickly and re-tested the entire gas line near the furnace for any other concerns. He answered without hesitation the few questions I had for him regarding our new unit. I will be asking for him personally when it comes time for an annual inspection and service.”